Results day, morning report.

Today is the PET scan, and the big oncologist meeting. 

I started the day with Facebook, and a lovely show of support from my high school classmates for an anonymous classmate who is having testing today.  I had shared with the class historian (okay, not a real title... but she keeps track of the 600+ graduates from 1978.) 

PET scan in the morning. I'm drinking hot tea with sweetner.  My neighbor is going with me to that.  I've got knitting to do.  I'm working on a turban.  Here's the pattern, I'm knitting it in purple Caron Simply Soft. <<<Click here to go to the free pattern>>>

In the afternoon, my ex-boyfriend is going to the MD appointment.  I'm realistic.  I work in the healthcare field (in Health Information , aka Medical Records).  I understand the CT with contrast, and why we're getting a PET scan.  We didn't catch this as early as hoped.

Deep breath... It's going to be okay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After waiting.... more waiting

Possible scenarios.... outcomes... and preparing for the future.

Research update. Letrezole use for 10 years post breast cancer.