Gratitude

I'm grateful for my job, for my insurance, for my friends, for my family.

I'm grateful that I found this as early as I did, that I have a chance to tell the important people in my life that I love them.

I'm grateful I've had 54 wonderful years... 31 of them sober.

I'm grateful for AA that gave me the tools to get and stay sober.

I'm grateful for knitting which keeps me calm when my mind wants to race.

I'm grateful for today, and focusing on today, and not thinking about tomorrow (outside of planning to get the port, and Saturday when I'll be with friends.).

These are the big things. 

The biggest thing lately is I'm grateful for Moffitt Cancer Center ... 1.5 miles from my door.  I could walk there.  The staff is wonderful, the treatments are wearing on me.... but I know it is what I need, to explore this adventure. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

After waiting.... more waiting

Possible scenarios.... outcomes... and preparing for the future.

Research update. Letrezole use for 10 years post breast cancer.