Drove home from work at one, slept until five. So this is fatigue.

Yesterday started with me feeling good. I was doing audits at work, and crashed after lunch. I drove home, carefully. Walked into the door, dropped my keys on the counter (they belong in the bowl by the door...) and laid down on the couch. I woke up at five.

Dang. I was tired. When I woke up I lay there thinking I felt much better...but still couldn't motivate myself to stand up and move around for about 10 minutes. I feel so lazy, yet my body is just not working the way it did.

Last night around 7 p.m. I walked once around the condo complex. Three months ago I could walk 2 miles easily on the treadmill. It's like I've got a completely different body.

Comments

  1. You DO have a completely different body. Explore its capabilities carefully. It doesn't mean you won't get the capabilities of the old one back, but to understand what progress is, you must understand that your starting point is different now. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

After waiting.... more waiting

Possible scenarios.... outcomes... and preparing for the future.

Research update. Letrezole use for 10 years post breast cancer.