Cycle 4 Tired, life changes.

Cycle 4 changed everything.

Due to fatigue, I've been unable to do my job. Together, my company and I have decided that I should quit.

Food tastes awful. I didn't drink enough water/liquids and got dehydrated. I lost about 20 pounds in two weeks. Basically, I laid on the couch during the day, moved to the bed at night.

I asked my oncologist for an anti-depressant. I was holding steady with the "what happens if I die??' questions but the loss of the job pushed me to the edge.
She also gave me a referral to another speciality in Moffitt, which will handle the non-oncology meds.

My hands are still rough looking, but frequent ice and heavy duty hand lotion help. My feet have completely peeled, and itch, but don't hurt.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After waiting.... more waiting

Possible scenarios.... outcomes... and preparing for the future.

Research update. Letrezole use for 10 years post breast cancer.