At least I know what to do this time.....

Food tastes like sand, I'm not hungry, I'm sleeping a lot.

Okay, start the input diary. How many ounces of water? Should I convert to metric for this? I'll pick up another case of Boost. The formula is 5 boxes of Boost, and 200 oz. liquids.

The good news... Friday night I was able to go to Red Lobster with friends. The food was okay (I could tell my taste buds were faltering...) So there's no reason to order an expensive meal... it's going to taste like a convenience store burrito.


Meanwhile on FB, I joined a group called 3 good things.... posting 3 positives each day. I'll drag that over here.

Sunday, June 21, 2015.

#1 I moved to Florida 7 years ago this week. Happy anniversary to my adopted state.
#2 I found my flamethrower (candle lighter), so now I've got candles burning, in the air conditioned condo. No, it doesn't make sense. But it makes me happy.
#3 I ordered a bunch of beads to make jewelry and knit with beads. Looking forward to seeing a box from FireMountain.com in the next week or so. Until then, I'm working on several scarves, and will be practicing with the beads I already own.

A good Father's Day. My father died in 2006, this is my 10th Father's Day without him. In the early years, I'd talk to him on Father's Day (and his birthday, the next week). Now I just have fond memories... of his stupid jokes.... For many years, I kept his last e-mails. Several months ago I resurrected an old hard drive and found some of them. His pipes for smoking are in a drawer in my living room. He's left a mark on my life in too many ways to be grateful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After waiting.... more waiting

Possible scenarios.... outcomes... and preparing for the future.

Research update. Letrezole use for 10 years post breast cancer.