One more week of my chemo "vacation."

I visited the oncologist on June 1. --Actually, I saw an ARNP (advanced practice nurse).... I'll be starting chemo again Monday, the 8th.

So until then, I've got another week to feel good. I know, there's a downside. IF the chemo has been winning the war against the LMS (leiomyosarcoma), then this has been a time for the cancer to grow. On the other hand, since we won't know until the MRI, ... which, at earliest, will be late July.

I'm assuming the chemo is doing well. That the cancer is reeling from the chemical warfare.

Meanwhile, I'm knitting a lot. Finished a pink lace scarf, am still working on a cream colored scarf, a chocolate brown shawl and a brightly colored knit-a-long (KAL) Most of these will be holiday gifts for my friends/family in Indiana.

This is the chocolate shawl.


The cream scarf (old shale stitch)

x

This is the knit-a-long scarf.... Pretty colors, yes?


This is my furry roommate. He's been quite happy I've been home more.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

After waiting.... more waiting

Possible scenarios.... outcomes... and preparing for the future.

Research update. Letrezole use for 10 years post breast cancer.