Side Effects and Emotions

My three good things:

Packing dishes to give to a friend. I know they'll have a good home.
Finished a scarf and blocked it (knitting for making the scarf just right).
Found a new author /series of cozy murders that I like. (Dead Guys Stuff, a Jane Wheel mystery by Sharon Fiffer.)

Quiet day yesterday. When my roommate got home I apologized for the day before. (I was not feeling good, and he was waffling about visiting friends vs. staying at home. I had been hiding that I was very emotional (hormones?? why am I crying?) and basically told him to come home the next day.


Emotions. I don't deal well with emotions... I grew up admiring Spock on Star Trek. I've stuffed my emotions about this cancer for long enough... they are bubbling out as I watch cat videos...Did a tiny bit of walking yesterday. Will try to do more today. Sitting around the house all the time is bad for me.

Other side effects include a urinary tract infection, and mouth sores. So I've been extra quiet, because I've been grumpy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After waiting.... more waiting

Possible scenarios.... outcomes... and preparing for the future.

Research update. Letrezole use for 10 years post breast cancer.