I didn't expect this...

So Monday I got the PET scan results. The cancer is gone from the liver. The CT scan was showing the scar tissue. Basically it's the difference between a black and white and color photograph. The PET scan shows where there's growth... and none showed.

My doctor says to go have fun, enjoy... I've got another PET scan scheduled Mid September to see if it has come back. So I walked into the appointment, expecting liver surgery, and walked out with a clean (ish) bill of health. I'm celebrating. (yes, I know, it will probably come back... but right now, it is gone, and I am going to enjoy this time...)


Meanwhile, I got notice from my rental's management company that the condo owner wants to move a relative into the condo. I've got until the end of August to find a new place. I had planned on moving, to reduce expenses... Now I need to gather boxes and get used to the fact that I'm going to live.

I'm working to increase my activity; I've been a slug lately, and my energy is down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After waiting.... more waiting

Possible scenarios.... outcomes... and preparing for the future.

Research update. Letrezole use for 10 years post breast cancer.