What I've done for fun.... Doctor's orders...

So at my last visit, my roommate was asking about exercise. He's hoping I'll be his running partner soon. I'm still fatigued from the chemo.

Anyway, the doctor has ordered me to have fun.. enjoy life...

Here's an incomplete list of what I've done to enjoy life...

Watching Doctor Who episodes,
Reading some books.
Travelled to Indiana (my home state) and visited with old friends.



I'll be adding to this list as I go.

Forgot to add activities...

Went to my favorite sci-fi writing convention.
Started a novel (for NaNoWriMo)
Cleaned my bedroom.
Threw a bunch of junk away.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After waiting.... more waiting

Possible scenarios.... outcomes... and preparing for the future.

Research update. Letrezole use for 10 years post breast cancer.