Benign Tumor

When I went to see the oncologist, I started with her ARNP (Advance Registered Nurse Practitioner). She asked if I had seen the path report. I didn't admit that I had looked for it on their website, because I hadn't found it.

Benign. She read the report twice. Then gave me a copy. The reason the tumor was hurting... it was dying. Necrosing... in medical terms. When Dr. Chon came in, we discussed the finding. This case went in front of the tumor board, to examine if surgery was the best option. Then the Tumor Board reviewed it again after the path report.

Basically, I'm back to Live life full force. Which means my "to do" list is big. I know, rather selfish and shallow of me, but if I die.... my to do list is done. Everything transfers to someone elses' responsibility.

So now I'll be an adult, and get something accomplished.

Meanwhile, my phone is going away. I was going to kill it off in December (it is 34 months old). However, my credit card info changed, and I would need to break into my account again, change my password (again) and I just don't have the patience to do that for a phone that I pay too much for, that I don't like. I'm going back to Tracfone (I know, cheap... that's the advantage)... I can have phone and text only. Looking forward to a simpler phone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After waiting.... more waiting

Possible scenarios.... outcomes... and preparing for the future.

Research update. Letrezole use for 10 years post breast cancer.