Clear liquids

Preparing for surgery tomorrow and the to do list looks like this:

clean off the kitchen counter
move a couple dishes to the counter so I can reach them.

lay out clothes for the next week.
(nothing tight,)

pack for hospital

Wear what I want to wear home.

It's all the practical stuff I should have done today. So to procrastinate, I made Jello.
So Jello. I bought Jello for this glorious clear liquid day. Lemon jello... sounds good? Okay, I'm wishing I had gotten one other flavor.

Love you all.

Take care of yourselves. This will work out how it is supposed to. But remember, not all stories have happy endings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After waiting.... more waiting

Possible scenarios.... outcomes... and preparing for the future.

Research update. Letrezole use for 10 years post breast cancer.