Quick trip to Moffitt

As I've mentioned, the surgical wound/opening/to be scar hasn't been healing fast enough. I thought they thought it would be healed by 4 weeks. The oncologist didn't say when she thought it would be healed. --and that makes sense, everyone heals at a different rate.

So I thought it was healing slowly, little/no progress made. The wound was as deep, as long and wider than when we started the wet-to-dry dressing. I was also concerned about the PET scan. So I saw the nurse Monday. It's all good. Wound is healing as expected (just not on my timetable), and the PET scan is unchanged.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After waiting.... more waiting

Possible scenarios.... outcomes... and preparing for the future.

Research update. Letrezole use for 10 years post breast cancer.