What about Natural Remedies?

The logic goes like this.... We are eating/breathing/touching too many chemicals, and the chemicals cause cancer. So change your diet, eat this healthy thing, or follow that treatment, and you'll be cured. Coffee enemas. Now when I couldn't get caffeine via mouth, it was tempting to try a coffee enema. However, I didn't expect it to cure me.


Some of the cancer patients have died taking these treatments. Of course, chemotherapy patients may also die. I choose to take the medically recommended treatment. I'll eventually die also, but I want as much information relayed to the future oncologists.



http://www.mamamia.com.au/wellness-warrior-jess-ainscough-died-aged-30/


http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2015/12/10/starbutts-or-how-is-it-still-a-thing-that-people-are-shooting-coffee-up-their-nether-regions/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After waiting.... more waiting

Possible scenarios.... outcomes... and preparing for the future.

Research update. Letrezole use for 10 years post breast cancer.