Driver License changed June, 2016

Today I went to the Tax Assessor's office, and changed the address on my driver's license. I know, I should have done that months ago.

I also dropped the organ donation designation. I got my first driver's license in 1977. I've been an organ donor since then. But cancer changes things... and LMS changes a lot of things.

Taking an organ from my body would quite possibly transfer LMS cells to the recipient. I was an organ donor almost 40 years. I donated blood for years. It just seems wasteful to put a perfectly good heart or lung or liver into the ground. Except my heart, lung and liver are not perfectly good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After waiting.... more waiting

Possible scenarios.... outcomes... and preparing for the future.

Research update. Letrezole use for 10 years post breast cancer.