Red Devil: Dose two

I've learned to be flexible and prepared for anything. Friday was a great example of why this works.

There was a scheduling glitch. I wasn't scheduled for "chair time" at the infusion center. So labwork at 8:00 a.m., appointment with ARNP (Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner) at 8:45 a.m. When I saw the practitioner, the office started getting a chair scheduled.

It worked out that there was time for a quick breakfast at the cafeteria (glorious biscuit/gravy and a side order of cheesy grits.) Then off to the infusion center. I even got a private room for the infusion (that's a first, I've enjoyed chatting with the other patients when I shared rooms). We managed to get out of there before 12:30 p.m.

So the day wasn't what I thought it would be. I was able to get the infusion. --- and avoid a second trip on Tuesday (which is my birthday).

Red Devil is interesting. My hair was falling out, so I shaved it.


Status report; toenails are still rough looking. no hair. Great energy today from the steroids. I got a lot done.... many of my to do items got done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After waiting.... more waiting

Possible scenarios.... outcomes... and preparing for the future.

Research update. Letrezole use for 10 years post breast cancer.