Red Devil: Dose Three

Again, I had someone drive me to the infusion appointment. We were running a bit late, hit the lab about 5 minutes late, The ARNP appointment was the same time as the lab. The nurse and I had a great conversation about Pokémon Go. We're both getting excited about the game. I'm feeling good.

Well, let's clarify "good." I'm tired a lot, but have days where I get the dishwasher unloaded. About half the time I start laundry, but finish it after a nap, or later in the day. --- and the laundry is piled on my bed, so it's not really done. When I'm sitting on the couch, I feel good. I'm eating well, can still drink coffee, and have stable weight.

The infusion went well. My roommate and I ate at Cracker Barrel for lunch, then I went home for a nap. The steroids keep me moving when I'm awake. I got some cleaning done.

We moved into this home almost a year ago. I'm still finding places and sorting what needs to stay and what needs to go. I've kept too much, and need to sort clothes so I've got what I want, and will use.

So I'm writing this Sunday morning... still feeling the energy of the steroids (which are used to prevent side-effects or allergic reactions to the chemo).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After waiting.... more waiting

Possible scenarios.... outcomes... and preparing for the future.

Research update. Letrezole use for 10 years post breast cancer.