On a good day.....Do whatever you want.

At my last visit, the oncologist said there will be good days and bad days, enjoy the good days.

Here's what I'm doing to enjoy the days.

There's a Vera Bradley discontinued pattern that I like. I found a bag and wallet in that pattern (Botanica) on eBay. Tuesday I walked to the North Community Center.

I'm doing the paperwork to get some money for a few fun things. Okay, the plumbing work for my home, and the painting for my home isn't fun. Although I'd love to paint my bedroom today... maybe I'll wash the walls and prep for patching... one wall at a time.

A neighbor has passed a trike to me, you know, a three wheel bike. Here's the best part. It's very stable; I haven't ridden a two wheeler for 30 years. When I'm riding, I can't tell it is a three wheeler. The lady who owned it was around my height. Now I have no excuse to stay home from the pool. I feel like a kid that got a bike for Christmas.

Do whatever I want.... I'm planning a weekend in St. Augustine. All the other activities are local or Internet based.

Today is a good day.



Comments

  1. if you would let it out again on a bad day, I'd say not.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

After waiting.... more waiting

Possible scenarios.... outcomes... and preparing for the future.

Research update. Letrezole use for 10 years post breast cancer.