Two weeks post surgery.... hop, hop, hop

It's been an interesting two weeks.

I'm getting better at crutches. Also, I have learned to use a wheelchair. There's a scooter on my front porch, but I haven't taken a walk with it yet.

Lots of knitting getting done.

Today I had a Cardiac CT to measure Left Ventricle Ejection Fraction. Tomorrow, I get x-rayed and can scratch the skin under the air cast. Two weeks post surgery, we'll see how it is healing. Then the ankle gets re-wrapped.

Then waiting for another two weeks.

Comments

  1. Well it's good to see you hopping along, just in time for Easter! {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

After waiting.... more waiting

Possible scenarios.... outcomes... and preparing for the future.

Research update. Letrezole use for 10 years post breast cancer.