CT with contrast report.

That went well.  I got there on time, started drinking the iodine stuff... Larger waiting room, so we weren't packed in as tightly.

I'm debating the bring your family with you.  I can see the advantages, but am going to wait until later in treatment to involve friends.  There's an orientation every day, and I'm going to see if my significant other/roommate can go. 

Several people had many family members with them in radiology.  However, I feel better navigating on my own... for now. 

Ah, and the surprise of the scan... I'd forgotten how the contrast makes it feel like you are peeing on yourself.  Pleasant warm genital feeling.... So my task today is exercising and drinking lots of water to flush the iodine from my body.  

Happy Friday Eve!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After waiting.... more waiting

Possible scenarios.... outcomes... and preparing for the future.

Research update. Letrezole use for 10 years post breast cancer.