No comfortable positions - Whine

Tuesday I got a shot to increase my white blood cell count.  Since the chemo kills rapidly growing cells, my WBCs need a boost.  I was warned that there would be bone pain... since the bone marrow would be stimulated.

I thought I was used to bone pain.  I've dealt with minor arthritis for years.  However, this bone pain is different.  Pain across my breast bone, in my lower back and hips.  I'm grateful for the leftover painkillers from surgery. 

So I'm slowly learning to take care of myself, be gentle with myself.  Okay, whine over... my body is doing what I need it to do... even if it isn't comfortable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After waiting.... more waiting

Possible scenarios.... outcomes... and preparing for the future.

Research update. Letrezole use for 10 years post breast cancer.