Psoriasis, allergic reaction or ??

Last Monday, the knuckles on my right hand started swelling and turning red.   Various people assume I've punched a wall.  It's gotten itchy, uncomfortable...

In a couple days I see my oncologist.  If this is psoriasis, the chemo is working and my immune system is getting weaker.  If it is an allergic reaction to the chemo meds, well, we might add something to reduce the reaction or find a different med.  (I'm on the Gem/Tax protocol--- if allergic reaction, the Tax is the problem).  

If it is something else, well, who knows. 

That's the way this has been.  My motto in relationships has always been "No surprises."   Lately, it has been one surprise after another. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After waiting.... more waiting

Possible scenarios.... outcomes... and preparing for the future.

Research update. Letrezole use for 10 years post breast cancer.