Growl... Bad mood rant.

okay, just a miserable me. Neulastin shot today, I'm anticipating a miserable, painful weekend. Read about several cool events at the local Renaissance Fair this weekend.

I'm trying to switch phone providers to save some money. That's not working. I just want a damn cheap phone.

My hands are still peeling and painful.

My tummy is upset. I didn't sleep well last night. I got up at 1:15 and didn't get back to sleep. My Fitbit isn't working.

Technology and my body are failing me. I asked my roommate to wash the crock pot liner, since I can't with the stupid flaking hands, and he told me it would fit in the dishwasher. Later I tried it. And remembered why I knew it had to be hand washed.... because it may have fit in his LAST dishwasher, but not in this one.


Growl. Postiive? no I'm not positive... I'm just feeling rotten.

This too shall pass. Another day down. Second Cycle of chemo over (or half way depending on how I count the weeks.)

Deep breath. Go make some warm milk and cinnamon and lie down to sleep. Tomorrow will be a better day. or at least a different day.


UPDATE: 3/5/2015 I got the FitBit working. Still trying to transfer phone to new provider. Hands are still peeling and painful, but I'm using the baby eczema crème that a friend at work gave me. Getting better, although I'm sticky, greasy all the time now. It's getting better or I'm getting used to it. Either way, it is less annoying.


UPDATE: 3/9/2015 After thinking and feeling wayyyy too much, I'm considering going on an anti-depressant. I don't need to fall completely into the pit to realize that I need an assist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After waiting.... more waiting

Possible scenarios.... outcomes... and preparing for the future.

Research update. Letrezole use for 10 years post breast cancer.