Status report.

Appetite okay. Food tastes good, not great. Energy level is low, slept most of the day, tired after walking around Target for 20 minutes. No fever. Hair is very fine, and mostly gone. When I wash it, it feels like it is completely gone. However, when it dries, I see the halo of hair over my scalp. Hands are covered with psoriasis like flaking skin. Ugly.

Tomorrow is chemo day #8 cycle #2. Taxotere is the drug that makes my appetite go away. I still choose to eat, even if it doesn't taste like food.

Port installed, so I'll be able to knit tomorrow. I'm going to dermatology to see if the stitches can come out a day early. Then Tuesday is another injection to boost my white blood cells. Woo Hoo. I'm going to ask if I can do that after work, so I don't have to take time off. Yes, this is what a work-a-holic looks like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After waiting.... more waiting

Possible scenarios.... outcomes... and preparing for the future.

Research update. Letrezole use for 10 years post breast cancer.