FB post - no longer silent about cancer

After careful consideration, I've finally posted about the cancer on Facebook. Based on other's experiences, I'm not going to work again... and the main reason for silence was to prevent damage to my career.

Part of this is due to the Supportive Therapy appointments, where we've discussed the grim reality.... getting Advance Directives signed and long term options. And when they talk long term, they're talking one year. I'm hoping for good news in July after the PET/MRI. BUT... I've lived my life, and enjoyed it. If this is the end, I'm grateful for the many, many wonderful moments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After waiting.... more waiting

Possible scenarios.... outcomes... and preparing for the future.

Research update. Letrezole use for 10 years post breast cancer.