How I tell if I have a fever...

In case you want to know how to tell if you have a fever...
I start by trying to find a human to touch... if they feel cold... I'm probably hot.

Just now, I started shivering... It's June, in Florida, at 5:30 p.m. So I check the outside temp on my phone, because I don't have the Air conditioning on. My thermometer (where I should have started... is... well, high. I'm going to throw a blanket over me, and take a nap. Apparently the Advil I took this morning... just gave up. Time for another dose.

Those mostly aren't official ways, but they work. Throughout my childhood, my family had dachshunds. They would snuggle with myself and my sisters when we were sick... That was the only time we were warmer than them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After waiting.... more waiting

Possible scenarios.... outcomes... and preparing for the future.

Research update. Letrezole use for 10 years post breast cancer.