I feel strong until I try to open a bottle of salad dressing.

The days are running together.. Fortunately, I've got friends who live on a "normal" schedule, so weekends are different.

I feel stronger. I'm walking to the North Community Center of my park, and previously could only walk to the closest. In theory, I can walk to the nearby McDonald's for lunch... I may do that, just to prove that I can. It's been two months since my last chemo. I feel normal, but am weaker than before. I'm increasing my activity, and pushing myself to do more.

I'm getting better.

Then I tried opening a bottle of salad dressing this morning. (Don't ask, I had a craving for greens at 9:00 a.m.) I couldn't budge it. This will go on the list of things to ask the roommate to do. Drat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After waiting.... more waiting

Possible scenarios.... outcomes... and preparing for the future.

Research update. Letrezole use for 10 years post breast cancer.