I'm cleaning out boxes of old papers...

So far I've found old tax returns, knitting projects, photos, and computer disks.

I'm trashing most of the paper... well recycling it. I know I should shred it.. but don't have time/energy... and doubt my expense reports from seven years ago can be used against me.

On Monday, I'm going for my next PET scan... Yep, it's been two glorious months since I saw Dr. Chon and was told there's no visible sarcoma.

In those two months, I've packed, bought a place to live, moved, drove to Indiana, visited with many friends, and returned to Florida to continue unpacking. I've met many new friends at my new complex, have read new books, completed Sudoku puzzles, and eaten wonderful meals with fantastic people.

I've maintained the twenty pound weight loss.

My heart rate remains higher than normal, but I've been exercising, hoping to bring that down.

So I'm cleaning lots of paper out of my life, and also cleaning out the bad habits, and lazy practices.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After waiting.... more waiting

Possible scenarios.... outcomes... and preparing for the future.

Research update. Letrezole use for 10 years post breast cancer.