Status report. September 7, 2015

I'm still unpacking. The new place is about 3/4 the size of the previous. Fortunately, it has a shed attached, which can be stacked with lots of excess.

Also, many duplicate items are going to good homes. A friend has a friend who is moving into an apartment after couch-surfing for a while. She'll be getting a lot of the kitchen excess.

Oddly, none of the yarn is considered excess... At least at this time. I'm scrambling to finish a blanket for an internet friend's baby, and will be casting that off today, after finding a nice way to lace the edge. Photos later.


Here's a picture from last week. Apparently drawing eyebrows on makes me look good. I didn't think I did them evenly, but it made me look interesting. My hair is growing back. I've got two types of hair.... gray/curly and brown/straight. When the hair is longer, it will all be the same color.... (thank you modern hair chemistry!!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After waiting.... more waiting

Possible scenarios.... outcomes... and preparing for the future.

Research update. Letrezole use for 10 years post breast cancer.