This will be considered a negative post... please skip if you want.

We're all dying. This cancer came back faster than I wanted it to. By the time I have surgery, it will be two months since I had the MRI, and two months from the end of chemo to the MRI.

It's grown this big in four months. Damn, it is aggressive.

We'll cut this out. Maybe beat on it with more chemo. Heck, haven't tried the hormone therapy, or radiation.

There are more options.

And when those don't work, we'll cut more out, and beat on it again.

My goal is to stay alive and enjoy each and every day... even the bad ones.

I've had four wonderful months. Got to see my friends at the convention, got to hang out at the pool, move into a new place.

Heck, I bought my own home. Never would have considered that without this health crisis.

Surgery, chemo, remission, recurrence, repeat.

I just need to hang on until there's a new treatment that fixes it all.

And if that's not what happens, my data- mixed with many other data points- will provide more effective treatments to women with uLMS in the future.


After all these years, I'm still training doctors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After waiting.... more waiting

Possible scenarios.... outcomes... and preparing for the future.

Research update. Letrezole use for 10 years post breast cancer.