Back to the start.... endurance, walking and exhaustion.

Went with a friend to the grocery store today, pushed myself to walk further than I felt comfortable. Monday I need to start back at the Walk Fit class at the clubhouse. I've got a treadmill, maybe I need to drag it inside and hook it up.

I sit too much, and am worn out. I need to walk more, exercise more, and sit less. Heck, even standing is exhausting. When I'm going out to a restaurant, or store, I find myself asking for a chair. Generally, there's a chair or two at the front of a store. Even sitting still is not comfortable.

So I need to push myself, and get more active. Because I can't be less active without major problems in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After waiting.... more waiting

Possible scenarios.... outcomes... and preparing for the future.

Research update. Letrezole use for 10 years post breast cancer.