Wound care December, 2015

I'm feeling fantastic. I didn't realize how tense I was over these popped stitches, until after I met with the doctor.

Short version: typical complication, here's how you'll care for this type of wound.

They removed the drain... which was connected to what seemed like 10 foot of hosing... I need to weigh myself and see if I weigh less without the tubing (just joking)

So without the drain (I've got a Band-aid over the site) and with the new wound care instructions, I'm back to doing everything (except lifting and driving) I'll heal another week before driving.

So now, back to walking, cleaning and organizing. I've got a few stray holiday cards to send out, and Life is good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After waiting.... more waiting

Possible scenarios.... outcomes... and preparing for the future.

Research update. Letrezole use for 10 years post breast cancer.