This cold won't let go.

Okay, it started December 5th. My calendar isn't in front of me. I got a Yolondelis treatment and then was sick with a virus (or deteriorating liver lesion).

Then Mom and Sister visited. Sick, with too few platelets, the oncologist wanted to admit me. I dodged admission long enough for my Sister to smuggle my daughter in for a special 2 day surprise visit.

The week between Christmas and New Years' I was admitted. In two weeks, a total four pints of packed red blood cells, as well as a lot of electrolytes. I'm feeling much better.

Even after that stay, I was still coughing. I skipped a scheduled Yolandolis treatment last week, so I could kick the cold.

I'm two days past second Yolandis treatment. I feel good, playing on the computer, walking around the house, but not the yard or neighborhood. I tend to have stomach upset, and am taking the ant-acid that the MD prescribed.

Anyway, just announcing that the darn old cold is gone. Finally.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After waiting.... more waiting

Possible scenarios.... outcomes... and preparing for the future.

Research update. Letrezole use for 10 years post breast cancer.