CT report 2/16/2017

Okay, CT results from last Thursday. SMALLER.... all the lesions are about half to a quarter of the size they were. The liver lesion is dead, and slowly being carted off by my body's trash system. The spinal vertebra shows no growth; the adrenal is smaller (first time!!) and the lung lesions are shrinking. SMALLER.

Other good things? I found the clothes basket with the missing underwear which now doesn't fit because of my 40 pound weight loss. No, I wouldn't recommend this diet. Another good thing? I had the energy to look for and find the laundry basket. -- I've got my appetite (and hair) back with this maintenance treatment of Yondelis.

Ah, I'm pulling out the tape measure, and then ordering my fav underwear from Hanes.com. Heck, I may even order some yoga pants since all I have are black.....and too big (fortunately they have drawstrings....so they fit any weight.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After waiting.... more waiting

Possible scenarios.... outcomes... and preparing for the future.

Research update. Letrezole use for 10 years post breast cancer.